Thursday, August 7, 2008

My blood runneth cold

Another day in the life of myself. Another day of revelations. Another day of questions followed by unanswered answers. Another day of where was I when all this was going on? Then I said to myself, 'WOMAN GET A FRIGGING GRIP!' You were the perfect wife. Was I not the one who was with him when his family was in battle over property? When everyone was telling him no don't do that, don't do this, was I not the woman who stood at his side with him all through it all being his support and thensome? Hell yes, I was THAT WOMAN! I AM THAT WOMAN! How dare he do this to me? To US? I feel as though I am in some ridiculous movie.

It's an amazing thing when the love you had for a person suddenly makes your blood run cold with total dislike, I won't say hate. Cause not in my nature to hate anyone, although at this moment, he would be numero uno!

BIG STEUPSS!!

No comments: