Wednesday, March 18, 2009

What a sucky blogger I am

I swear, I must be the worst blogger ever! Well, I shouldn't be so hard on myself, I mean it's not to serve anyone's purpose other than my own, so I guess I can blog whenever I do feel like! So, let me say, I AM THE MOST BODACIOUS BLOGGER EVER!

It's been a few months since my divorce came through and though I am happy and single, my attitude merely masks my bravado of loneliness. BUT, with that being said, I'm being pursued by a most interesting man, lol, I laugh because, well, he's 10 years my senior, looks amazing for his age, is healthy and you can boldly see it, loves life and all that good stuff. However, something is holding me back from pursuing anything that may be.

My carnival 09 update:
I ended up not playing mas, instead I boarded a flight to Europe where I shopped and sipped European coffee dressed to the 9s. Even though I wasn't here in person, my girl certainly kept me up-to-date.

No comments: