Sunday, August 3, 2008

Needed to Clear My Head

In the events of the past few days I've been in somewhat of a seclusion, so today, I venture outdoors to see just what Glencoe and the surrounding areas have for me today! In the midst of a wonderful rain storm I decided to go to West Mall, so I reach, upon entering I see meh girl and her cute little choonkaloonks of a son just having fun with eachother, so we hook up we hug, you know the usual stuff that we women do.

I had to go to Ali's Drugs in the mall, so we go in, she's looking for insect repellent because apparently OFFSKINTASTIC just attracting the mosquitoes rather than repell, so we get some stuff, meanwhile, I am at the cashier, so this incredible huge black woman whom I noticed before looking as though she's mad at the world, left as she saw me approaching the cash, I ain't say anything, I'm already ready to take out my bazooka and blast a few men, but that is neither here nor there, so I just wait for J and her son to join me for us to cash, as they reach this mild mannered indian girl smiled, and asked if we need some help, to whom I smiled and said, no thank you, you finish we'll wait, meanwhile, I'm trying my best not to have an allergic reaction to this woman. FINALLY, she arrives, in the same stank attitude she left in, she cashes the stuff, doesn't say hello, good morning, good afternoon, is wet it snowing outside nothing, all I heard was, $145.50, and I'm not sure if I heard it or if it was because I was already looking at the cash register, cause she clearly don't make eye contact with people. The FINAL draw was when this woman snatched the money from my hands, lol, J just looked at me and laughed, the heffalum of a woman looked at us to which J said, 'you know you shouldn't have contact with people, maybe lions will be your speed' and we walked out.

So, my questions are these,
1. WHAT IS WRONG WITH A SIMPLE SMILE AND SMALL TALK?
2. WHERE HAS CUSTOMER SERVICE GONE IN T'N'T?
3. WHY IS IT THAT BLACK WOMEN ARE ALWAYS SOO DAMN ANGRY ALL THE TIME?

Don't get me wrong, we all have our bad days, but when you are at your JOB we the consumers are NOT TO KNOW THAT! You leave all that shit when you clock in and pick it up again as you clock out!

BIG FRICKIN STEUPSS!!

1 comment:

shoegal said...

Some people have not learned how not to take their baggage with them to work!