Monday, April 13, 2009

Beautiful Greece

It's a great privilege to be able to experience different cultures. One of my lady friends and I are traveling through Europe, we took a bit of a side track and ended up in beautiful, serene, Greece. If you get the chance, do visit.
I don't have many pics because as much as I get to travel, taking pics bore me as my darling J would attest to. Girl, if you were here I know there would beat least 10 albums of pictures already. Imagine you're on your way to your hotel and you see planes almost on the road with you? :)
The food is literally to die for! The history, the culture, mythology, it's all remarkable. The home of the Olympics :), Aphrodite, Zeus, Apollo, Hera, Poseidon, Hades. WOW, truly tremendous. Tomorrow it's onto The Parthenon. Woooohoooo!!

I feel SPAIN calling as well.

3 comments:

Antinele said...

WOW. It's amazing to be able to experience different cultures. I hope you have a great time

Osias said...

wonderful blog. Love it. Thanks for sharing.

FIFA 15 Coins said...

FeaturesWorld Class Management almost all-brand new control organization which include extra dribbles along with films.Brand new passing animations, which includes both terrain as well as not in the ft .curled passes, will probably open up the door to be able to additional

FIFA 15 Coins PS3
FIFA 15 Coins Xbox 360