Wednesday, October 28, 2009

REcent move

Oh my goodness, I have not blogged in such a long time. Well, just a brief catchup, I have recently relocated to Malaga, Spain. An absolutely beautiful place to be. Purchased a fantastic property and great home as well, one of the good things about purchasing out here is that, homes come fully furnished, and not just any old rinkydink type of furnishings, some real amazing stuff, (pictures to follow soon).

Come to Spain for your chance to revive your spirit, you will not be disappointed. Ladies, the men here are FIONEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! The food is heavenly, the people are oh so spectacular.

I hope that whatever you do, you do it well and never halfstep!

5 comments:

Artur said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joel said...

Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!

Joel
JHouston791@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

http://carpetsandhome.ca
http://bestburlingtonroofer.com
Roof repair Toronto

: BUTTERY THRONE : said...

:: nice blog , nice personality ::

The secret search for enlightenment said...

Spain is a beautiful country. But I've never been to Malaga, Spain. Keep on blogging!